My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Where does the time go?

Wow, is it possible that it really is December 1? Where does time go and why is it that the older I get, the faster it seems to fly by? I suppose that before I know it, I will be old sitting around and wondering what I've done with my life. Wondering what happened to all the things that I was going to do when I was still young. There are so many things I want to do, so many goals I want to accomplish, but if anything is ever going to happen, I have to stop procrastinating. I've got to commit myself to these little projects and get them going. Otherwise, nothing will ever happen.

So, another day goes by and what do I have to show? A new chapter to my PotC fanfiction for one. How long has it been since I last updated that and do I still have any readers at all? Does anyone even care to know what's going to happen to Jack, and Anamaria and Will at his point? It really is a great story...I have so much planned for it. Now, if I can just make myself sit down and write it. As always, I will provide you with the link...go...enjoy...and leave feedback! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1847059/20/

What else is new you ask? Still working at Barnes & Noble...and loving it. I've gotten really good recommendations so far. From what I understand, the managers really like what I'm doing and I think that's a good thing. Hopefully, many good things will come from it in the future. I suppose it's quite possible that maybe I've started a career and don't even know it yet. How odd would that be?

Same boyfriend...still unsure of where that's headed, but thinking at this point that it's probably to a good place soon.

Should be starting a new part time job pretty soon...more on that once it's official.

Headed home for Thanksgiving. It was good to see my family and have a home cooked meal for once. Rather cold there though...how quickly I've adapted to my life here in Florida. I'm definitely enjoying the warmer temperatures :o)
I suppose that’s all for now, sorry it’s nothing too exciting. Perhaps more soon…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home