My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Feeling Under the Weather

Let me start by wishing my little brother a very happy 18th birthday! Yep, that's right, the little brother isn't so little anymore. He said he had had a good birthday and that's good news to me.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. A cold is coming on, which really sucks.

I'm participating in NaNoWriMo again this year. I got a slow start and I'm really beginning to wonder if I'm gonna actually finish this time. I've been to a couple of the meetings and there are a lot of Orlando people involved. It's pretty cool to meet some artistic people. Of course I guess looking at Planet Hollywood was probably counterproductive...lol. I suppose I shouldn't say that though...Kristin and Rob are both very creative and artsy.

Things at the bookstore are still going very well. I love my job and I love the people I work with. I got a call for an interview for another part-time job so I guess we'll have to see where that goes. I really do need to find something to get some more money...another pass to Disney wouldn't hurt either. :o)

Perhaps the most exciting thing going on in my life these days is my boyfriend. At times, things have been and are going to be complicated I'm sure, but overall I am very happy and I believe that he is as well. We have shared some really amazing moments together and it surprises me (and scares me just a bit) how natural things feel between us. It's not a bad scared...it's the good kind. The kind where you start to have that feeling that something really wonderful could come out of this. The scared feeling that you know you don't want to screw things up this time around. I see potential for this relationship...lots of potential actually. He treats me so great and I know I don't deserve someone like that...not someone as good as he is. I just hope he decides to stick things out with me in the long run. That was one thing I really feel like Kenn let me down on. The first sign of problems and he bailed. I am pretty sure that this is different and that is so important to me...finding someone who works through things.

Rob has a lot of characteristics that I am looking for in a partner. He's good for me, he's good to me. He inspires me...he's creative...we want a lot of the same things from life...we have similar goals...similar dreams...similar beliefs. We can sit down and have serious and deep discussions. We can be passionate and romantic to he point of making friends want to throw up (yes, Kristin, I'm talking about you :o)). We can laugh and be silly and cut up and have an absolute blast together. We match up in ways that I haven't matched up with anyone in a while and things feel so natural. I can be myself around him and he enjoys me. He may not like everything I do, but I feel like he accepts me for who I am.

Well, I think that's gonna be all for tonight...I really don't feel great and I'm not sure whether this is all making sense or not. I will try and update soon...til then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home