My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Never Enough Time

Why is it that there never seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done? I even had the day off today and I still didn’t get everything finished. My poor fanfiction…I have devoted zero time to dear Jack lately. Perhaps I should say my poor fanfiction readers though, for it is they who are truly suffering from my lack of time to write these days. I did, however, manage to get most things done that I set out to do today. I tanned and worked out…used to have time for that 3 or 4 days a week…no wonder I’m getting chunkier these days ;o) Hmmm…what else? I allowed my friend Kris to drag me shopping with her. I would say that was productive, but it depends on which way you look at it. It was productive for my credit card company I suppose. As for my wallet…well, that is why I’m working two jobs these days, isn’t it? Yes, so back to the trip to the mall. My goal was a black skirt and some black knee-high boots for next weekend. Now, I ask you, do you think either of those two items was found? Well, I did buy a black skirt, but it wasn’t what I had in mind since I was picturing something dressy and ended up buying a cute little number from Hot Topic. That particular store also turned up a pirate search that ended in notebook paper and magnets. I love that place :o) I did also manage to find a cute dress to wear to the parties next weekend so that should be good.

Well, that’s going to be all for my short little synopsis of today. I’m tired and I have to be at work early again…so tired of this. I want to write, so badly! but there is no time! Arrrggghhhh! That’s pirate speak there mateys. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home